Difference in nature of period, cramps, vagina pain, swelling in stomach. Any ideas?

Hi I going my period on friday and end sunday I look and did not have nothing I always have my period for 3day but this period was different it was light not hiw I always get it.. and when I was on my period I had lots of cramps and my vergina hurt inside like im having a baby... I dont know but im still hurting a little in my stumic and vergina and my stomach is swelling. I dont know what wrong please help.....
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. If you are sexually active you need to rule out pregnancy, kindly get a simple HPT -urine pregnancy test. If that is negative it could be your normal period.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-arif-n-khan/65133