Difference in amphetamine salt combo 20 mg print b 973 orange and Amphetamine Salt 20mg TEVA USA NBC.

The only question I have is...I have been on d amphetamine salt combo 20 mg print b 973 orange. I was out of town and needed to get my script refilled. So, there was a local pharmacy. They filled it and I noticed that the lable said Amphetamine Salt 20mg and the manufacturer is TEVA USA NBC. The NDC#0000-0973-02. Are these the same? It also has the print b 973. I would like to know the difference in the active ingredients for both.

Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013