Difference between medicated and non medicated stents? Any medication required to keep the blood thin?

Hello! I hope all is well. I want to have your openion regarding medicated and non-madicated stents. What is the difference between the two kind of stents and second if patient may place medicated stents then she will have to take some medicine to keep blood thin or either is in both cases medicated and non-medicated stents patient will remain on medication for keeping blood thin. Kindly waiting for your openion before to proceed ahead.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012