Difference between Tylenol 3, Tylenol 4 and Percocet? Taking Oxicontin for sciatica

What is the difference between Tylenol #3, Tylenol #4 and Percocet? I used to take Oxicontin for 10 years for chronic sciatica but needed to get off those however, I still require one of the above medications for pain releif. I have no allergy s and do not have any side effects. The reason that I ask about Tylenol#4 is the fact that I would be taking less Tylenol each day with 4 s than 3 s. And is there a difference between Tylenol#4 and Percocet?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013