Difference between Trajenta & Regelide medicines prescribed for controlling blood sugar levels?

i just would like to know the difference between Trajenta & Regelide medicines prescribed for controlling blood sugar levels. My Mom who is 71 years og age has been taking Reglide for quite some time now however she got admitted to hospital due to high sugar levels and was recommended Trajenta there. So what exactly is the difference between these two medicines and which is one better, in case you help me understand.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012