Diet to avoid risk of getting gravel in kidney?

I've been suffering of backache since 1995 but just found out that my kidney has got some gravel in 2006, Since then, I've followed a Vietnamese traditional remedy to cure my health problem. I've eaten pineapple every day.
That means one or two hours after lunch I ate a pineapple and I did it for 8 months. After a couple of months of eating pineapple, I found some small stones (some were as small as a grain of sand and some were as big as half of a rice grain and they had orange color) were released through the urine when I was peeing. The procedure of releasing gravel lasted for several months. But I know that the gravel will be collected again now and then. I still have eaten pineapple several times a week to reduce the problem. So, My question is that " What kinds of food and drink I shouldn't eat and drink to avoid the risk of getting gravel in my kidney. Thank you so much.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013