Thank you for posting your query with us.
Weight gain and weight loss
both need a healthy diet and lifestyle. At your height and weight your BMI comes out to 16.5 which is in the underweight
category. You need to gain at least 15 pounds ie 7.5 kgs so as to come into a healthy BMI. Follow my tips for a month and then we'll see the results.
1. Drink plenty of water - It is a necessity.. drink 3-5 L of water every day.
2. Eat 5-6 times a day and have small healthy meals. Low in Fat, High in Carbs and proteins
3. Make protein an essential component of your diet. Eat legumes, sprouts, boiled chickpeas, and if
you are a non veg person then eat loads of chicken and fish - boiled or grilled
4. Eat plenty of raw veggies
5. Add a protein or a weight gain supplement to your diet
6. The most important is START EXERCISING - Do half an hour of cardio - swimming, jogging or cycling
and follow it up with some weight training
for your muscles.
GAIN MUSCLE and look leaner and stronger.,.. Do not eat junk food and sweets as then you'll just gain unhealthy visceral fat....