Diet plan for a below one year baby

Hello doctor ,I have a girl of 11 months old.Can u let me know what are the best food plans for her.Since 4 months we stopped giving lactogen milk instead of tht my wife is giving her plain milk.Her meals usually consists of grinded rice,Dal which is cooked in water for 5-10 mins .There is no vegetable in her meal.My wife tells me that is not gud to give any carrot or vegetables at this stage.can u tell me what types of food can i give to my 11 months old baby.Really worried about her health.Pls
Asked On : Sun, 9 Jan 2011
As child grows after six months other then mothers milk food supplementation is must. You can give her-steamed rice, steamed dal,fruits juices, mashed potato,curd,milk etc. that foods are available in house in routine. Make sure you start with small quantity and one new food at a time and then build the quantity over period of time; even roti in dal can also be given. Do not forget to put drops of ghee in the dal or rice this will increase the calorie value without increasing quantity.