Diet for typhoid

sir i am suffering from thyphoid. now the temperature came down . suggest diet
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello, diet u can have is light with lots of electrolytes and yes more then diet u need to take precautions to avoid intestinal peforation, no heavy work, avoid games, or anything that can injure ur intestines, since after typhoid body is recovering.
General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Palatable, semi liquid, easily digestable well cooked with less oil content.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Bhagwan Dass's  Response
Hello komal
welcome to HealthcareMagic..

very simple go for light food like khichdi, daliya ,soup and juices..

Dr.Bhagwan dass
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
the other name for typhoid is enteric fever i.e. fever having site in intestines so always go for light diet. In earlier days there used to be liquid diet only but now semisolids are also advised. Khichri , sabodana and suzi kheer, moongi dal ka pani and topsoft layer of chapati can be given and milk too can be given.