Diet for a typhiod petient

what can a chid eat suffering from typhiod?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Oct 2010
welcome to HCM forum,
there is no specific diet for typhoid fever. child's appetite will be less, so let him take as much of whatever he wants but preferably home made food. whatever he decides to take, can be given. tkcr
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
Child suffering from typhoid can have normal diet if the child is not having any symptoms of gastro intestinal involvement. Otherwise it is better to give bland non spicy food items with lots of fluids
Have a healthy living
Diabetologist Dr. Rajesh Yadav's  Response
Welcome to HCM forum
A child with typhoid fever can have normal full diet. In typhoid there is mostly fever so diet is most important. Take care
Thank you