Diet, exercise and side effects of Deep venous thrombosis (DVT)

Hello Sir, Iam Rajendra Betigeri , male 59yrs. I am suffering from Diabeties from last 8 yrs.. Recntly I was diagnosed with DVT in KLE Hospital Belgaum, Karnataka.. I have been operated on with IVC filter.. I want to know what is the ideal diet for this and excercise.. Is it curable I mean will the filter removed in the later stages.. I f not is there any other side effects.. I am taking Acitrom 3mg Daily one.. Please help me out with this.. Ph:9448440367
Asked On : Sun, 8 Aug 2010