Diet chart for Cancer patient

My mother is suffering cancer and I want to knwo about her food diet suitable for her.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
hi,you didn't mentioned about ur mother diseas she is suffering from which cancer .

Anonymous's Response

Hi... Too litlle calorie and protein is the main problem in one with cancer..  You have to discuss with her doctors and decide the amount of calorie.. You can decide the diet that has to be given based on those...

General Surgeon Dr. Avinash A's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic
she got to consume foods rich in antioxidents like fish,citrus fruits,green tea,sugarcane juice and lots of vegetables..
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response

first mention with what cancer she suffering? then diet chart can be prepared according to that. take fruits and vegetables and eat the brightly coloured ones as much as possible, as they have the most vitamins, minerals and antioxidants like fish ,green tea.fruits such as berries, peaches, apples and melons are helpful. take care