Diet, Fitness and Weight Loss..

I am trying to reduce my weight and trying by way of reducing my meal for months, but there is no reduction in weight. What should I do Sir ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jan 2010
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

It is not good way to reduce your weight. You should not skip any meals but choose low fat foods for meals. If you skip your meals, for example you skipped your breakfast you by unknowingly you will have heavy lunch, so while reducing your weight you should starve. In between meals try to take more water, fruits, salads, sprouts, which are low in calories and full fill your satiety. Along with diet do some exercises.

Iam a Nutritionist i can help u in reducing ur weight with Balanced Nutrition.

No strenuos Exercise required

Still Eating ur favorite food

Safe & effective Nutrition Program

Free weight/Height/Fat checkup

Free Consultation

Anonymous's Response

not only reduce the weight but also increase the activity. eenergy should be spent in order to reduce the weight