Died of ischemic stroke and paralysis. Did hot car and argument contribute to death?

My dad had history of stroke , 2 small Tia s and then seizure 15 to 5 yrs ago. He was 88 and active April 10th I took him to a dr with a bad cold. He had 2 hour physical, EKG , bp was 140/67 and, always, low heart rate normal for him. The a/c in my car was broken/he was in backseat 1hr after dr visit it was extremely hot even windows opened. We were arguingooking for a restaurant. I looked back in seat-he was pumping lft leg and sitting in seat crooked and moving lft leg up and down. I said what wrong. He said I can t stand pain in leg. He gets out of car walks my mother to restaurant and collapses. Ischemic stoke and died 17 days later rt side paralysis . Semiconscious , we had just driven past hospital when this occurred I thought he had a charley horse. Did I contribute to his death by taking car with a/c broken very hot afternoon 4 pm and arguing with him??????
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012