Died from heart attack after taking xanax, vicodin, trazadone and clonazepam. Due to medical interaction?

My brother in law passed away recently. did not wake up. He abused drugs. He had Xanax , vicoddin, methadone , trazodone, clonazepam in his system. Been on drugs for a long long time. Did this stop his heart, or is it considered a heart attack from all the drugs. Nothing Medical was wrong except addiction to pain pills after a accident many years ago. I was told that Methadone and xanax should never be taken together. is that true? thank you pj
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013