Didn't get the periods, HPT negative. All tests normal, advised Sysron, Amycordial. Why is periods delayed ?

Hi I got my last periods on nov 24 2012.we are planning for kids also .Did the blood and urine test both are -ve.ultrasound lower abdomen(c/o pcod),thyroid,s.prolactin all are normal only.Doctor gave tablets 1.sysron*-N 2.tonic---Amycordial syrup and asked to come on 2nd or 3rd day of the period (running periods). What she will test at that time ?please help me .so that i can prepare myself for the test. whats reason my period has been delayed?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013