Did vaginoplasty. Have hypoplastic uterus. Is there a treatment?

Hello Sir, I am Dhanalakshmi. I am aged 29 now and married before an year. I never had my periods.I have well developed ovaries and hypoplastic uterus size3.3x1.2x1.7 cms . I don t have vaginaand did my vaginoplasty surgery before 2 months . my In laws doesn t know about me and waiting for a baby. Me and my husband suffering a lot to manage our problem and to hide from his parents. I think you can understand what is my situation. you please tell me do I have treatment for this problem and what I want to do to get a baby.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012