Did ultrasound. No foetal cardiac activity is seen. What could have happened?

I did U/s as per my Gyne advice and result upset me as well as my Gyne. in the findings LMP=2.6.2012, Age LMP= 10 weeks 4 days, CUA= 7 weeks 1 day. EDD-LMP= 9.03.2012, CUA=2.04.2012, CRL= 1.01cm corresponding to 7 weeks 1 day gestation. No foetal cardiac activity is seen. There is no subchorinic collection or haematoma. No adnexal mass is seen Finding suggestive of Early intrauterine Embryonic Demise (CRL- 7 weeks 1 days, No cardiac activity) But I didn t had bleeding or observed pain. doctor say wait for one more week and thn she can say something
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012