Did the doctor really have to introduce a pacemaker and prescribe diltiazem isosorbide aspirin plavix for cardiac arrest ?

feb 28 2010 i had a sudden cardic arrest this was after a cardiac cath that revealed a small blockage and coronary artery spasms my doctor chose treating with meds then came the v fib i now have a pacemaker difibrilator and take diltiazem isosorbide aspirin plavix my question is does this seem like the best course of action ifeel as though i was never really diagnosed just treated
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011