Did tests for adrenaline functions. Why would they stop functioning?

I ve see a conventional/alternative med doctor and he did tests for adrenaline functions and the tests results showed that my adrenaline glands were not functioning - but my GP doesnt believe in those tests and she tested my thyroids and it came back negative. I have all these symptoms, like craving carbs, dry skin , severly itchy skin, scalp sores and itching for the last 7 years, I ve see n several dermatologists and they told me I have alopecia . Im tired all the time, my body aches and I cant get rid of the dry sores and bumps on my scalp. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer