Did steptoplasty surgery. Irritation, sneezing and runny nose. CT scan and brain fluid test good. Reason?

Hi this is Kumar I did my steptoplastry surgery to straighten my nose in the left side and to remove some sinus(Sinititis) in 2011 Dec For the past 4 month, I am having little irritation in the bone below my left eye and sneezing and runnynose(clear liquid) in the morning and any time in the day. When to ENT and CT scan all is good .Testsed for brain fluid also. no problem. Not sure what is the reason I am suffering with this symptoms. Any hlep will be much appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013