Did pelvic, transvaginal ultrasound. Can online doctor help?

I just received my pelvic and transvaginal ultrasound results and I understand majority but a few, clarify please if possible. It states size of uterus but also says "emonstrates a heterogeneous myometrial echotexture. What is that? Also adjacent to right ovary is a nearly anechoic tubular structure with septations which does not appear to peristalse and then measurements of 2.8 x 4.2 x7.3 cm. Impression states: Dilated tubular nearly anechoic septated structure in the right adnexa likely relastes to a a stable 2cm lateral fundal myometrial fibroid....I have not yet heard from my MD...need I be a teeny bit concerned or just blow it off? Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013