Did not ejaculate while sex. Can his sperms enter through his hands? Pregnancy risk?

Hello, I have a question about pregnancy risk. Please excuse the graphic nature of my examples, but please, I need to know from an educated perspective. I just finished my period and recently gave my boyfriend a blow job where I tasted he had some precum; he being wet with my saliva and what I assume to be some precum, immediately placed on a condom and then rub on water-based lubed without washing his hands. We had intercourse for about two minutes, but he did not ejaculate. One hour after, I gone to the store and got spermicide foam to insert into myself out of worry. I am worried that perhaps some of his precum mixed with my saliva got into his hands while putting on the condom, then rubbing lube on it before insertion. Could you please give advice if I am at risk for pregnancy after this? If so, what is the percent of chance?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013