Did not ejaculate inside. But, having delayed period, white thick discharge. Related to pregnancy?

hey i had and an intercourse with my gf not the proper one cause i did not enter my pennis completely and also removed it before ejaculation , and the next time i did a ejaculation on her stomach and it slight went on her vaginal lips but i wiped it out immediately...now my gf has 4 day delay period and she is having a white thick discharge everytime she goes to the washroom ....it is nothing realted to pregnancy ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013