Did not clear the penis tip after masturbation, had pain while urination. Any long term effects?

hi doctor, this concerns peeing while i was masturbating hi i was masturbating but decided to go the toilet, i diddent relise i had that natural clear liquid on the tip of my penis , and then i urinated and it caused stinging feeling on the tip of my penis. im sure i will be fine becourse i read other peoples problems and i noticed someone saying that if you have pre cum in your urethra then its like acid when urine hits it ... so any way i peed a bit later and there was no stinging sensation.. but will there be long term affects or am i worried for nothing... i was just afraid of attracting a uriny infection because of my stupidity for not making sure my tip was clear before urinating.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013