Did nephroectomy, urethroceal. Pain during passing urine, intercourse. On monilia, visicare. Pain reduction possible?

Hi doctor
i am a woman 48 yrs old before 12 years i did nephroectomy for the right kidney ( it was atrophy and 11 5 function problem start with first pregnancy and repeated in the second ) last year( 14/April) i did another operation in the bladder to remove urethroceal which cause to me chronic UTI , still i am suffering of pain during passing urine , pain in intercourse ,can not control urine, swelling in right foot ( like elephant foot ) my doctor who did the operation keep given me Antibiotic which cause me alot of problem like monilia , diarrhea some times bloody mycoid stool, stomachs pain , also he keep given me visicare 10 mg ., and recently gave modurtic 50 mg with all previous medicine i mention question is i am fine ,is it normal , and when i can releive all pain and swelling ???
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013