Did my wife have a miscarriage due to slipping and falling ?

Hi dr.hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gyn told to have sex from 17th day itself.We had sex once in a day from 17 th day to 20th day . she gave progesterone tablet to her and told to come after 15 days ie 13/05/2011.On 13/05/2011 she went to gyn but gyn said that she can see nothing .therefore gyn told my wife to come on 19/05/2011 ie thursday.On Monday ie 16/05/2011 unforfortunately my wife fall on back by slipping of chappals on 10.00 am in morning .Afterwards she was alright.In evening there was pain in uterus and she had bleeding .I think due to falling she had miscarriage and bleeding started.i am very disturbed please help.will she b pregnant again? Is the bleeding due to periods or any thing else.please help me I am nervous,please reply. Pranati Gaware 27 years Old.
Asked On : Tue, 17 May 2011