Did mastectomy, chemotherapy and radiotherapy for breast cancer. On tamoxifen. Severe vomiting. Brain metastasis. Any treatment options?

Sabbeha hassan a60 years old female ,before 10 months she was diagnosed with right breast cancer , she undergo mastectomy then she receives 8 doses of chemotherapy then 25 doses radiotherapy and she was on tamoxifen , before one months she develop severe vomiting and she can t mobile her left foot good, she examined for MRI of brain and the result was: (There are multiple area of abnormal signal intensity seen in cerebrum and cerebellum on both sides,areas are present as rasogenic odema with masses inside it hypo in T1, hyper in T2 and FLAIR.... picture are atypical of brain metastasis.) and also she was examined all her body and all normal except for brain. Are there any treatment options in your hospital?what are they?what is the best?how long would be the duration of treatment?cost? i need your reply as soon as possible please..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013