Did laparotomy for ovarian cysts. Stabbing pain in the lower abdomen. New cysts growing. Cure?

I have had two operations last year to remove really large ovarian cyst . They took the cyst and my left ovary and then they took the cyst but left me with a reconstructed ovary. That wastwo laparotomy in total. I have had for the last two days a horrible stabbing pain in my ovary region and when i sit down it alsogivesme a sharp pain in therightside with my remaining ovary in. I have constantly bled from my two operations last year! Absolutely shattered all the time and fear that my last scan in November which showed I had a small cyst of 3cm by3 cm ( which the consultant said he was not worried about) has grown and come back with a vengeance. My cysts grow at an alarming rate. Please could you help?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013