Did fasting and glucose tolerance test. Problem with penis foreskin, rips when pulled back. Taken multivitamins. Why has the symptoms returned?

Hi, I am 49 and recently did fasting and glucose tolerance test . The result 136/267. I had the problem of the foreskin of the penis getting short rips when i pull it back to wash ( even though i am not erect). I used a combination of multivitamins, calcium magnesium zinc, potassium and skin lotion with vit A, D, E. I had not taken any suppliments for the past month. about a week ago the symptom returned.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012