Did excessive masturbation, getting erection only by watching porn, experiencing weakness, fatigue, weight gain. Solution?

hi this is hard to say for me but i think i have problem sexually i have masterbating for at least 6 years during this time there were days where i would do it 10 times a day and now im 18 and i have to watch porn or jack off for it to get up i think im experiencing ed because i cant voluntarily get it up anymore as well currently im experiencing weakness fatigue and weight gain and hair thinning,, etc.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013