Did ejaculation using hands. Touched down without washing. Will I get pregnant?

Hello, my boyfriend fingered me during the last day of my period. After that I gave him a handjob and ejaculated on my hands. I wiped my hands with a paper towel and headed back home. I went directly to the bathroom and well had to do my dutties.. I totally forgot to wash my hands before that. Is there any chance of getting pregnant if I touched down there after my 'dutties"?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013
If you had immediate touching your vagina after meeting your boyfriend within very short time there are all chances of passing few sperms into your vagina may lead to pregnancy.
If some time passed after meeting there are less chances as sperms do not live more if came outside atmosphere.
Ok and take care.