Did continuous masturbation, pain in belly and kidney area, sperm color changed to yellow. What wrong?

1 day i masterbated 19 times continously and after that i had very intense pain in my belly or kidney area? since that day their is smthing wrong with me now my sperm color is yellow instead of white nd recently they have become thinner like a transparent liquid and i feels all the time pain in my belly testes and in my knees what to do i think their went sm thing very bad with me
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. Astonishing that you managed to masturbate 19 times in a single day! I am amazed.

But that is totally wrong. The pain could be explained as strain to the muscles of those areas which are used more for masturbation. Coupled with anxiety associated with frequent masturbation, it made you more anxious and more and more anxious.

Forget about the thinness of semen. That area is dependent on so many factors. If your semen is really yellow, and you still have the pain you mentioned, please consult a physician.

Please post a direct question to me in this website. Make sure that you include every minute details possible. I shall prescribe some psychotherapy techniques for sexological problems which should help you cure your condition.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.