Did an endoscopy and found hiatus hernia. What dosage of medication can cure it?

Hello there over a year,pretty much recently i had to do an endoscopy ,and the doctor said that i have so what called hiatus hernia ,after another check up session this other doctor told me so that i dont have this bacteria inside the hernia and that i wouldnt need a surgery but take this pills really i didn t even got it myself. She proscribed me some pills to take even now today i take them. but heres the problem,where i live the medicine is terrible,also this doctor didnt told me at what hours i should be taking the pills or HOW many,isnt that so sloppy from a doctor? so until now,no one ever called me or asked me to check up,and im doing my own doses..and im scared if i am taking the wrong doses,i asked for help but no one would ever help me with the pills i am taking.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012