Did an appendicitis removal. Blackouts and vomiting post surgery, did not pass stool. Why?

i did a appendicitis removal then the doctor let me go home 2 hours after surgery and i kept faiting / blacking out so my parents called me a ambulence back to the same hospital. they told nothing was really wrong , the next day i was puking all my fluids an decied to go to a different hospital and they saw my blood count was low an noticed half my bodys blood was in my stomach and they had to to a surgery to remove it an a blood tranfusions. kept me in the hospital for 4 days and i havent pooped since i have had my first surgery which was 7 days ago . should i be worried
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012