Did I ovulate?

today is 46th day of my cycle.I didnt gey my periods till now.I was charting my BBT i have two pick temp rise but after that it is below coverline .what doees that mean??
Asked On : Mon, 15 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

What is your usual menstrual cycle length? If you have had unprotected intercourse in between and you are not on any birth control measures, this can be a possibility that you are pregnant. Get yourself tested for the same to confirm/rule it out.

but my temperature is dropped after  2 rise and stayed low.My cycle length is 40 days.But I hv is it possible that I am pregnent with no rise in temperature in second half of the cycle.