Did HPT, negative. Tired, bloated, brown spotting. Is this ovulation? Could I be pregnant?

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and I have been having regular periods. I have been tracking my ovulation and have been having intercourse during my fertile time. This cycle I have had five days of brown spotting, not heavy enough for a tampon or pad, just when I wipe. I am two weeks from getting my period. I am also feeling very tired and bloated. Is this ovulation or could I be pregnant? I have never had brown spotting before. I did a pregnancy test but it was negative - however I assume it was done too early to tell.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013