Diarrhoea, vomitting, loss of apetite, bloating, passed white stools. Having light vaginal bleeding. Suggestions?

I had caught what I thought was a stomach virus a few days ago. I had about 2/3 days of diareah and vomiting an loss of appetite . I had just been feeling better this morning but noticed I was feeling bloated and have very light vaginal bleeding . I thought it wa my period until this afternoon. I am very light headed have pain in my lover abdomen and chest and back. Also, I have just had a movement of very light almost white poo. I m 20years old and weigh 98lbs prior to getting sick now I m down about 4/5lbs.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013