Diarrhoea, stomach pain, anal pain, pus formation. Suggestions?

Hi Dr Stephen...good day to you.. i have been having diarrhea for months. i would go to the toilet 4 or 5 times a day especially when i eat something that s acidic or drink cola, even when i eat ripe mangoes. my stool is very watery and sometimes i got pain in my anus and in my tummy too. i have had anal pain since then, it is sore inside and its painful. and now, i notice i already have pus . i am not really bothered of my diarrhea because i don t feel like i m dehydrated or feeling weak. But i am too concerned about the pain in my anus and the pus. Medical treatment here in the Philippines is really expensive so if there is a way for me to cure this illness the cheapest way, i would really really be grateful. Pls i need your advice.. and help. thank you very much
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013