Diarrhoea since changing nexplanon implant, headaches, nausea, stiffness of neck, pins and needles in hands. Are these due to implant change?

I had a nexplanon implant put in in 2010 with no major problems, I got it changed 3 weeks ago and since then I have had diarrhea, a constantly bad headache, stiffness in my neck, I feel nauseous all the time and I hager pins and needles in my hands very quickly if I don t move enough. I do have suspected ms but since all these problems have only started since I got the implant changed I was wondering if that could be the cause for them all. If it is the problem how long would I have to wait to get it removed, my concern is it masks one if my episodes if I try to just live with it.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013