Diarrhoea, nausea, no drinking and smoking, ate mushrooms. Stomach ulcer?

I have been feeling sick to my stomach on and off for almost a week now, I also have been using the washroom more frequently then often (sometimes Diarrhea ). The feeling as if I m going to throw up but I haven t yet at all. Some things they may be important are I am fairly stressed at the moment, I also almost never drink and do not smoke though I sometime have edibles (weed) no more then a few times a month. I also tried magic mushrooms for the first time a week ago a very safe amount and I did my research before hand , none of the other people I did them with have had the same problems. From what I read online I thought it could possibly be a stomach ulcer? Thanks in advanced.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012