Diarrhoea, lack of appetite. Treatment for worms with albendazole, bacterial infection. Stool test normal. Treatment for diarrhoea?

My 13 month old has been having diarrhea for over a month, sometimes up to 10 times per day. We are living in West Africa and the doctors here have treated him for worms Iwith albendazole , and for a bacterial infection with antibiotics. After this, he continues with diarrhea. We have had a stool test done which showed nothing abnormal in the stool. He is primarily nursing since the diarrhea began and will not each well. I am mostly giving him starchy foods, bread, bananas, crackers when he does eat.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012