Diarrhoea, fever, blood, mucus in stools. On ofloxacin, enterogermia, passing semi-solid stools. Now prescribed ciplox-TZ. Treatment?

my son caught diarrhoea a week ago.he had fever and passed bloody stools full of mucus .he was given ofloxacin and enterogermia for 5 he is passing semisolid stools 3-4 times with doctor has prescribed ciplox-TZ.but i dont want to give him more antibiotics.ihad a year old prescription of racecadotril;lyophilized sacchromyces boulardi and zinconia.can i follow the later son is 8 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012