Diarrhoea, blockage, bowel troubles, cramps and flatulence, tried suppositories and enema

I have had bowel troubles since last Tuesday. It started with diarrhoea for a day or so and then by Wednesday evening felt like a blockage which couldn t be passed. Lots of cramps and flatulence associated with that but I would frequently have to run to the toilet and deliver a small amount of yucky splatter. I tried suppositories on Friday and then on Saturday also an enema in a tube but nothing seemed to clear the blockage. By Sunday though things seemed to be ok again and I passed a normal stool twice that day. This week though my stomach has been gurgling again and I have been passing strange smelling splattery stools , although again feel like I have a large blockage inside. Any advice appreciated.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012