Diarrhoea, abdominal cramps, vomiting, cipro, Belladonna alkaloids, brat diet, sinus, antibiotic

I am a 45 year old womand and have had diarreah since April 29th. I went to urgent care on 5/5/12 after having severe abdominal cramps after eating a turkey sandwhich. I vomited several times at urgent care. The urgent care prescribed Cipro. I went to my PCP yesterday and he prescribed Belladonna alkaloids (3 x per day). I am staying on the BRAT diet with some fiber but the diarreah won t subside. I have not started any new medications, however after having a sinus infection a few weeks ago I took some antibiotics. Could this be the root of the problem? The diarreah is partially neon yellow in color.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012