Diarrhea with vomiting, exhausted. Reasons ?

sorry you have to hear about this but this seems to be the best way to find out whats going on with my body... for several weeks now iv been exhosted my body and mind have been on auto pilot in the last week i have gone from peeing neon green to some kind of diahreha and now vomiting please help i have a seven month old and i cant keep doing this
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear your having lose motion and vomiting and now feel exhausted.Dear you have got gastro intestinal tract infection and you have lost lot of fluids from your body and that is why your feeling exhausted,don't' worry take lot of fluids and some antibiotic,infection will get treated and you will feel ok.