Diarrhea with greenish black slimy stools with moving thing, stomach pain, no anal itching. What could it be?

Hello I am a 27 year old female for the last two day I have had diarhea. It has been dark black to green and slimy looking. My stomach rolls all the time. The last bowel movement I checked and seen something moving like a heart beat. I have never had worms but I was wondering if this might be some sort of worm. I done a little research I don t have any anal itch . The spot that was moveing had slime around it with a black center that is what was moving like a heart beat and after a couple of minutes it stopped.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012