Diarrhea with blood and mucus, severe abdominal pain on eating or drinking, chills and dizziness. What other than hemorrhoids could it be?

I have diarrhea but only blood and mucus come out . It looks to be about 2 or 3 oz each time. The blood is heavy and falls to the bottom of the toilet bowl. I have severe abdominal pain and cannot hold down water or food. When I take a sip of water about 10-15 min. later the abdominal pain becomes more severe and and I pass a lot of blood. I also have chills and I m dizzy. My ex-husband cancelled my health insurance so I m no longer covered otherwise I d head straight to the E.R. I ve never had hemorrhoids but that seems to be the consensus by family and friends because of the color of the blood. What else could it be? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer