Diarrhea, whitish yellow discharge, bleeding in bowels, hard lump in rectum. Treatment?

I really starting to freak out. I m a 24 yr old female and since yesterday morning I have been feeling like I have diarrhea , but instead of poop I have been getting a white/yellowish gel like discharge with hints of blood. I also feel like I have something hard inside my rectum that wants to come out and its causes a lot of pain.....My family has been making rounds that couple of weeks with a stomach bug of diarrhea and vomiting . I am praying its nothing serious please help.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer