Diarrhea, watery stool, abdominal bloating, burning chest. Had leftover sushi. Food poisoning or what

I ate some sushi that was left out overnight. I am afraid I might have some form of serious food poisoning.Can you tell me whether I ought to see a doctor, or do something else, or what I might have or want to watch out for?It was brought home from a restaurant. It was made at about... 10:40 PM, and I ate it around 8:00 - 8:30 AM . It hadn't been refridgerated. I consumed several pieces of raw fish, as well as rolls (with rice and seaweed) that may've had mayo-based sauces and touched the raw fish.At about 9:00 - 9:40, I started feeling like I had to have diarrhea. I took about 750 mg in activated charcoal capsules and drank water, and the feeling of needing to release watery stool stopped.I passed some dense stool around 10:10, and urinated.Sometime after - 11:00-12:00, I started feeling like I needed to vomit, and like I might. After awhile, I still haven't. But, I feel abdominal bloating, and bloating throughout my body - like gas and fullness, but not just in the abdominal area.My throat feels swollen, and swallowing is somewhat to medium level of uncomfortable.It's currently 2:17 PM. I've urinated once or twice more, but no more stool, and no vomiting. I'm feeling increasingly nauseous and feel a pressure-like pain throughout my body.After writing that - My chest hurts a bit.Should I see a doctor? Wait? Drink more water? Something else? What should I do?Can you give me an idea of what potential problems are that I might have or want to watch out for? Thank you!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013